Positive Change Partners have been invited to host and run a workshop on 'Optimising your Employee Engagement' for the highly regarded 'The Supper Club' – an exclusive membership community of innovative founders and CEOs of high growth businesses.
This half-day interactive session on Thursday 1st February will help you create a work environment with more engaged employees and a more loyal, motivated and efficient workforce. You will leave with the tools to bring out the best from your team, learning how to manage different people, track performance and create a climate which enables people to be driven high achievers.
The Positive Change Partners network are invited to join the workshop with an exclusive discount code (WS20) for 20% off the non-member ticket price when booked directly: http://bit.ly/2mbqnE6
Use the discount code: WS20
Why should the workshop be of interest?
Your people drive business success, so you need to manage and motivate them to deliver results. Does your business create opportunities for employees to demonstrate profit related signature behaviours? Does it enable good people to become high achievers? Does it encourage people to constantly raise standards, where employees are committed to the business vision, and proactively innovate and improve? Are you an employer of choice, attracting top talent who remain loyal to your brand?
What will you gain, learn, explore and create?
- Gain an understanding of the cultural elements that encourage employees to be more loyal, high impact achievers
- Learn how to recognise different personality types, preferential styles of communication and the impact it has on employee engagement
- Explore the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, how they inspire good people and build loyalty
- Create a framework of self-assessment, accountability and achievement through feedback
- Non-members: £150 + VAT
- Supper Club Members only: £95 + VAT
- Thursday 1 February 2018, 9am - 1pm
- Address: THE OFFICE GROUP, 201 BOROUGH HIGH ST, LONDON SE1 1JA
Use 'WS20' exclusive discount code for 20% off your non-member ticket price